Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blog challenge day two.

Answer one question I think people visiting my blog may have is the topic of day two of the seven day challenge.  Well let me think.... I believe that question would be what prompted me to write my blog? Well to be honest there really isn't just one answer. I have many reasons as to why I wanted to write. I have said before, I am unique, I am me. Writing my blog gives me a way to vent or to put into words what rattles along in my thoughts.

Writing my blog is a way for me to share what I can not speak. I can share my ideas on my writing or what I cook. I can share with people my passion for photography, or how I feel about current events or maybe something in history. I could never have been a speaker. I am feel to much in my writing that I would get frustrated in speaking and trying to get my point across to where someone would be able to understand what I mean. I completely admire song writers, musicians and the passion that they put into their music. I am not talking about modern day rap and a lot of crap they call music now, call me old school, but I mean when music actually meant something.

Musicians like Rob Thomas, Jewel, musicians from the 70's and 80's. They sing their music and I appreciate and understand, that is their means of communicating to me. This is how I feel about my blog and my writing. I can along with my thoughts and ideas maybe throw in a picture I took or a recipe link from an awesome dinner I made. I have control over my blog and I can write whatever I think , feel or am inspired to share regardless of what others may think.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet,

    Awesome post. Enjoyed your views on music especially. It is fecking great when a song connects with a person, the lyrics, the chords and when that song has had serious thought to the words and how they are accompanied.

    Looking forward to your next post.

    All the best

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sir! Its greatly appreciated. I love music and it has always meant a lot to me. I am glad you are enjoying my posts :)

    ReplyDelete