Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blog Challenge Day one!

A twitter friend has thrown out a challenge to us all and I am taking part, seven day blog challenge and today is my first entry. Today's topic is "What is the purpose of my site, who I am and why my blog is unique". Well the purpose of my site is for me to allow my thoughts to flow, whether it be a crazy idea, to vent or just to simply create. My mind is always going so I think this is the best way for me to let it all out, regardless of  if anyone likes it or not.

Who am I? Maybe in the world no one special but I am me. I am a amateur photographer, a want to be writer, a daughter, a girl friend, a sister and most importantly a mother. I recently turned 37 and am happy with who I have become. Am I famous, no...am I perfect? Not even close, but I am Janet, I am very happy with my life and look forward to enjoying life. I do not need the bells and whistles that most demand, I am just happy to be me.

Last and not least, what makes my blog unique? Me, my thoughts, sometimes my ideas. There is no one else like me in the world. Nobody I know really thinks like me or knows what I might do next. My blog is just my creativity put to words. My blog is me dreaming out loud, expressing my views and feelings in my style. You might say its not so unique, but then again you don't know me too well do you? :) Want to find more about why my blog is unique? Follow me and find out! You might discover something new!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janet,

    Not special?! I disagree! You are Janet!

    I like '...my creativity put to words'. Excellent. Plus '...dreaming out loud'.

    Awesome you are part of the blogging challenge.

    Excellent first post.

    All the best

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Andrew, you are special!! Despite following you on Twitter and Facebook for quite a while, I still learned a bit about you. Now I must go back and read all of your old posts. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your posts for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much you guys! Your the bestest!

    ReplyDelete