Tuesday, August 16, 2011

You are in control of you..

This can not be more true! You are the pilot of your destiny. I think I really needed to see that after the experiences I have been having at work. You cant wait for someone or something to make you happy, to make things happen. I remember the days that I would not settle for NO! I would take that and find another way to accomplish what I needed to do.

So where did that person go? I would say that I started to lose who I was right after my divorce. Was I sad? OH HELL NO! When my divorce was final I walked out of the court house with the biggest smile and the song that was playing from a car passing by was " I'm Free" by Jon Secada. I think that was just a coincidence but.....it was fitting for the moment. After that I left and it just seemed that I got wrapped up in what everyone else said I should do or what I should be.  But I am me, I was never this stressed or bothered about things before.My feelings about things were, Yeah OK, and? So that's what I need to do now.

I know I can do whatever I want and what I put my mind to, so whats next? Well I am getting back into writing and I want to do what I always dreamed of, write a screenplay! I love science fiction! In the 5th grade, my favorite show was "V" , when I was little, I loved the movie "Close encounters of the third kind" and now I can act on those dreams.

I don't care if someone thinks its a stupid idea, sit back and say, Yeah OK whatever. I know what I can do, and I have had experience writing. I have won awards and contests. I have wrote plays for church. If Robert Rodriguez can do it, why cant I?

This is what makes me happy! I am a part of a team, someone who believes in my ideas and even though sometimes an idea may be off, it always leads to something we both can agree on! This is going to happen! This movie will be made. When it comes together and it will,I will feel complete! Thank you for believing in me and inspiring me. Without your dream, my dreams would still be asleep.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet,

    Your energy always shines through in your blog posts. Love the motivation also. Best of luck with the screenplay.

    All the best

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoooo Janet!!:)

    As you know I am already so excited to see your work! You are such a talented beautiful Woman and I am happy that you focus on your dreams and give them a GO!:)
    I loved the "YOU ARE IN CONTROL". Thats something a lot of people dont see. They feel like they dont have the power over their lives and act like that cause no one ever told them that the only person who can release whats in them are themselves!! :D
    Loved your post sweety!
    Hugs*Linn*

    ReplyDelete